On edge
I am totally on edge and have been for a few days now. It is full moon tomorrow night and I am waiting to see what my daughter will do this time. Because she will do something. I white light and white light, try to stay calm, nothing helps. My heart races. And I am on edge tonight because for she has one of my granddaughters sleeping over for the first time. Tonight would not be a good night for her to lose control.
She has had a few beers and I gather she has now stopped drinking but she is in that fraught mood where she considers everyone idiots. I hope she has gone to sleep and tomorrow my granddaughter will go home and at least won't be around.
This is ridiculous, I spent years being terrified because the dickhead went off his brain pretty well every full moon, and now it just goes on and on, only now it is my daughter.
She has had a few beers and I gather she has now stopped drinking but she is in that fraught mood where she considers everyone idiots. I hope she has gone to sleep and tomorrow my granddaughter will go home and at least won't be around.
This is ridiculous, I spent years being terrified because the dickhead went off his brain pretty well every full moon, and now it just goes on and on, only now it is my daughter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home