Good grief 5 March 07
Or rather, bloody hell! Now I have to remember to sign in here with my gmail account. Write it down - on yet another bit of paper which I will have to hunt for when I feel like publishing another post.
My attic is stuffed with bits of paper, animals and especially geckos...in the past week I have twice had a gecko fall from the ceiling onto my head. Poor little things, what a hair-raising thing to do. I love geckos - I leave the back light on until I go to bed and they congregate out there where the open deck lets in all sorts of flying things. I keep reminding myself this is natural selection.
So I leave that light on - more carbon debits, but I turn off the fan every time I leave a room and I drive a small car. Some balance there.
My attic is stuffed with bits of paper, animals and especially geckos...in the past week I have twice had a gecko fall from the ceiling onto my head. Poor little things, what a hair-raising thing to do. I love geckos - I leave the back light on until I go to bed and they congregate out there where the open deck lets in all sorts of flying things. I keep reminding myself this is natural selection.
So I leave that light on - more carbon debits, but I turn off the fan every time I leave a room and I drive a small car. Some balance there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home