Job
There is a good chance I may get ten weeks part time work. But will it all fall to bits?
I can't believe I spent almost thirty hours working on a website for a friend and it ended in silence, no suggestion or attempt to pay, and the friend owns a huge company. Of course I visualised the payment and the difference it would make to my budget. Silly person.
And just tonight I said no to another friend. Did a website for her, originally 10 pages which grew to 22 and have done enormous numbers of changes and additions and deletions and she wants more and more. Another one with money.
So what does that tell me? Don't do stuff for friends, yet on the other hand I did another website for a friend, quoted a price, and she sent me double!
So if the new job eventuates it will help. It will not help my stress as I carry a full load of uni courses. C'est la vie.
I can't believe I spent almost thirty hours working on a website for a friend and it ended in silence, no suggestion or attempt to pay, and the friend owns a huge company. Of course I visualised the payment and the difference it would make to my budget. Silly person.
And just tonight I said no to another friend. Did a website for her, originally 10 pages which grew to 22 and have done enormous numbers of changes and additions and deletions and she wants more and more. Another one with money.
So what does that tell me? Don't do stuff for friends, yet on the other hand I did another website for a friend, quoted a price, and she sent me double!
So if the new job eventuates it will help. It will not help my stress as I carry a full load of uni courses. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home