Thinking in the Attic

A blank canvas

Thursday, June 21, 2007

21 June 07

Back again. The job came through and I love it. It involves a great deal of research and although initially, for the first five weeks, I have been researching wide-ranging stuff, now I know what we are to focus on and I can work on that. The job will end when I complete a submission for funding but that is fine. Probably in about 2 months.

Uni starts again in three weeks for I will be pushing it for five weeks with both a full uni load and also doing the research and submission writing. Oh well, I thrive on stress like that, really energises my brain. I work part of the time in the office and the rest of the time at home so I can be in my own environment with multiple computers and animals and my loungechair out there waiting for me with an ashtray by its side. I never allow myself to smoke, drink or eat when I am working out here in the study. Very self disciplined so I can damn well chain smoke when I have a break.

The office environment is wonderful, very friendly. Reminds me of the office I ran for so many years until it all fell to pieces.

But tonight I am up, not down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home