Thinking in the Attic

A blank canvas

Friday, July 01, 2005

Totally depressing

Have decided to make this blog totally depressing. I go through life putting on a happy face etc. and am basically a happy person and love life, but I dampen down my anger and hide any depressions. This blog will help me to get rid of any unhappy feelings.

I really cannot stand the thought of any human or any animal being hurt in any way. The other day a little gecko was dying on the floor and I was upset that my animals might make his dying fearful so carefully put him under a cupboard. People who casually hurt animals are beyond contempt. Should I mention the Howard now? What he has done with refugees in Australia is beyond disgusting, and he calls himself a Christian. The humiliation those refugees go through, being behind razor wire, even small children being imprisoned in such a way, should never have happened. Every now and then, when my feelings begin to swamp me, I pretend Howard is giving a speech at somewhere important and suddenly his clothing vanishes and he is wearing a pink tutu. And everyone laughs hysterically. Somehow this makes me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home